Wealth Preservation: What You Should KnowShare this post
Understanding Wealth Preservation
Building wealth is difficult, but wealth preservation is even harder. As frivolous lawsuits continue to happen every day in America and aggressive creditors are running rampant by taking frequently illegal actions to boost their bottom line, wealth preservation can become a complicated landscape unto itself. The reality is that in today’s legal climate, efficient wealth management requires capable planning mixed with a creative strategy and sound execution. When it comes to choosing a reliable Chicago IL estate planning law firm, there are certainly no shortage of choices. At Anthony J. Madonia & Associates, we pride ourselves on our track of leadership in wealth preservation and estate planning strategies. Our diverse team of experts is capable of handling complex legal needs and providing every one of our clients with a comprehensive suite of innovative capabilities.
In short, we are proud to consider ourselves the estate plan attorneys in Chicago that you can truly trust.
Specifically, we offer:
Expert Estate Planning for Wealth Preservation
• Proper preparation of both revocable and irrevocable trusts, including irrevocable life insurance trusts.
• Grantor trust formation and execution
• Tax-efficient strategies for multi-generational wealth preservation and transfer Counsel on the formation of family limited partnerships (FLP)
Comprehensive Tax Planning Services
• Income tax planning involving liquidity events and complex situations Gift tax and estate tax planning
• Philanthropy planning & Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT)
Achieving your goals in wealth preservation requires the proper strategy executed by the proper team in a timely manner. With the legal and tax aspects of protecting and preserving your wealth being more volatile than ever, we provide stability and peace of mind. Anthony J. Madonia & Associates provides clients access to the best of the best practices in handling the complex, high-stakes aspects of frequently complex situations.
When it comes to estate plan attorneys in Chicago, our expertise is simply second to none. Contact Anthony J. Madonia & Associates today.